Recipe – How to make Keto-diet friendly Coconut and Chocolate Muffins for a guilt-free weekend dessert | Photo Credits: Canva
New Delhi: Who says diets can’t be good has not seen what all one can make with easy substances. A balanced diet plan permits you to get pleasure from meals moderately. A holistic method in direction of your life-style is the important thing.
To tickle your style buds, right here’s a nutritious, protein-packed, low carb, diabetic friendly, and keto-friendly muffin which can absolutely fulfill your candy cravings.
And sure don’t be responsible, you’ll be able to at all times eat yet another.
How to make Coconut- Chocolate Muffins
- 25 gm coconut flour
- three eggs
- three/four tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1tbsp stevia
- 1 tbsp Vanilla essence
- 1tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- In convection mode – Preheat oven at 180 C.
- Mix substances in a bowl
- Grease muffin tins or use muffin paper lining and pour about 2tbsp of batter into every mould.
- Sprinkle with love the darkish chocolate chips
- No one likes a Muffin with three unhappy trying chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
This recipe will make 6 muffins.
Nutan Khimasiya is a visitor contributor. Views expressed are private.
For full protection on Coronavirus pandemic, click on right here. Join the Times Group initiative #MasksIndia. Share a image with your property-made masks in your social handles utilizing #MasksIndia. The greatest image might be featured in TOI and on maskindia.com