Mmmmm, whoever invented the bacon taco shell, I like you.
There are loads of scrumptious issues you’ll be able to pile into a bacon taco shell:
- rooster, lettuce and ranch dressing (my favourite)
- scrambled eggs, or an omelet
- precise taco fillings – taco meat (make certain your combine is sugar-free!), lettuce, bitter cream, and cheddar cheese
- lettuce and tomato – the last word BLT!
- steak, iceberg lettuce and blue cheese – like an inside-out wedge salad
I’ll be trustworthy, it took me two tries to get this proper, nonetheless, it’s not troublesome. I hope these directions are higher than those I used to be working with! 🙂
How to Make a Bacon Taco Shell in Under 5 Minutes
Servings: 1 taco shell
Prep Time: 1 minute | Cook Time: four minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutritional Facts: 2g Net Carbs| 220 Calories | 18g Fat | 3g Carbs | 13g Protein | 0g Fiber
1. Find a large, microwave-safe bowl, and grasp 5 full bacon strips alongside the aspect, barely overlapping them in order that they cook dinner collectively (pardon the messy microwave, bacon grease is messy!) You also can weave them collectively should you so want. If the strips are tremendous lengthy, you need to use kitchen shears to trim them a bit.
2. Cook the bacon for about 4 minutes on excessive and verify on them. If you continue to need to hold cooking, strive for an additional thirty seconds. Watch your shell rigorously because it cooks. I attempted 5 full minutes directly and burned them, badly!
three. Let them grasp, or rigorously place them onto a taco stand as soon as they’re finished. As they cool, they are going to get arduous and switch into the “shell” you need. The longer you cook dinner them, the tougher the shell can be. Before they cool fully you may as well trim them to create a taco shell form.
four. Fill your shell together with your desired substances, and revel in!
If you’re drooling over the photograph of the rooster tacos then make sure to try my tasty Chicken Bacon Ranch Tacos recipe subsequent.
(Visited 2,002 instances, 18 visits in the present day)