Call me a simpleton for posting this, however after I went keto I wanted a reminder that just about every part on a skewer is honest sport. That’s why I’ve been getting completely into hen kebab, whicisre not solely nice for a dinner but in addition good to convey for lunch.
If you’re making hen kebab, listed here are a number of alternative ways I’ve made them:
- Add bacon to the skewers and dip them in ranch dressing.
- Slather in pesto and skewer with tomatoes
- Season in lemon pepper seasoning, then skewer with tomatoes and mozzarella
- Pre-cook hen, cowl in buffalo sauce, skewer with carrots/celery and serve with bleu cheese
Marinades (since marinades don’t have to be precise, I often measure by how a lot I’m within the temper for every ingredient that day, plus somewhat frequent sense like by no means needing greater than a tablespoon or two of lemon juice):
- Feta brine, feta, a splash of lemon juice and rosemary
- Olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, onion powder and garlic powder
- Olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano
- Peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder and garlic
- Dijon mustard, rosemary
- Olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic and thyme
- Old Bay, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and somewhat black pepper.
- Olive oil, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper.
Hope this impressed you to begin cooking up some hen skewers however when you have any favourite recipes, hyperlink to them within the feedback to share with everyone studying. 🙂
(Visited 1,878 instances, 10 visits in the present day)